Eating Clean Challenge: 25 Whole Food Recipes To Eat Better, Look Great, and Become Healthy - Paul Wilson (2016)
No Hunger Veggies Soup
(Prep Time: 5 min | Cooking Time: 14 min | Servings 5)
· 15 ounces of coconut milk
· 4 cups of veggies broth
· 2 cups of fresh spinach, finely chopped
· 2 cups of cannellini beans, cooked
· 1 cup of onion, finely chopped
· 2 tomatoes, diced
· 3 carrots, diced
· 1 stalk of celery, diced
· 2 tablespoons of fresh parsley, finely chopped
· 2 cloves of garlic, peeled and minced
· 2 teaspoons of olive oil
· 2 teaspoon of red pepper flakes
· Black pepper
1. Heat the oil in a large pot and sauté in it the celery with onion, carrots, tomato and red pepper flakes for 3 min.
2. Stir in the broth with cannellini beans and simmer the soup for 10 to 15 min on low heat.
3. Once the time is up, stir in the rest of the ingredients and adjust the seasoning of the soup then serve it warm and enjoy.
Make it tastier:
To make it tastier, add in 1 cup of rotisserie chicken to the soup once it is done then serve it warm and enjoy.
(Calories: 661 | Total Fat: 30.2 g | Protein: 30.9 g| Total Carbs: 73.4 g)