Eating Clean Challenge: 25 Whole Food Recipes To Eat Better, Look Great, and Become Healthy - Paul Wilson (2016)
Post-Workout Avocado Beans
(Prep Time: 5 min | Cooking Time: 0 min | Servings 6)
· 14 ounces of canned black beans, drained
· 4 cups of baby kale
· 1 cup of corn
· ½ cup of cilantro, finely chopped
· ½ cup of red onion, finely chopped
· 2 large red bell peppers, seeded and diced
· 1 tomato, diced
· ½ cup of water, warm
· ½ large avocado, diced
· 1 teaspoon of cumin
· The juice of ½ lime
· Black pepper
1. Combine the water with avocado and cumin, lime juice, a pinch of salt and pepper in a food processor then blend them smooth to make the dressing.
2. Combine all the salad ingredients in a large bowl and pour the dressing all over them.
3. Toss the salad gently and adjust its seasoning then serve it and enjoy.
Make it tastier:
To make it tastier, add 1 tablespoon of minced jalapeno pepper to the salad and enjoy.
(Calories: 230.6 | Total Fat: 11.6 g | Protein: 7.5 g| Total Carbs: 29.3 g)