Eating Clean Challenge: 25 Whole Food Recipes To Eat Better, Look Great, and Become Healthy - Paul Wilson (2016)
Healthy Breakfast Banana Muffins
(Prep Time: 15 min | Cooking Time: 22 min | Servings 10)
· 1 ½ cups of ripe bananas, mashed
· 1 1/3 cups of whole wheat flour
· ½ cup of applesauce, unsweetened
· ¼ cup of honey
· 3 tablespoons of olive oil
· 1 egg, beaten
· 1 teaspoon of baking powder
· ½ teaspoon of baking soda
1. Preheat the oven on 375 F.
2. Combine all the ingredients in a large bowl and whisk them until they become smooth.
3. Add in the flour gradually while stirring all the time without over mixing it.
4. Grease a lined up muffin tin and fill it with the batter then bake it for 22 min.
5. Once the time is up, allow them to cool down for 5 min then serve them and enjoy.
Make it tastier:
To make it tastier, add in 1 teaspoon of vanilla bean powder to the batter and enjoy.
(Calories: 156 | Total Fat: 4.9 g | Protein: 2.6 g| Total Carbs: 26.5 g