Eating Clean Challenge: 25 Whole Food Recipes To Eat Better, Look Great, and Become Healthy - Paul Wilson (2016)
After Run Apple Blondies
(Prep Time: 20 min | Cooking Time: 30 min | Servings 6)
· ½ cup of applesauce, unsweetened
· ½ cup of almond butter
· ¼ cup of coconut flour
· 4 tablespoon of maple syrup
· 1 tablespoon of apple spice
1. Preheat the oven on 350 F.
2. Combine all the ingredients in a large bowl and mix them until they make a thick batter.
3. Transfer the mix to a greased baking dish and press it then bake it for 30 min.
4. Once the time is up, allow them to cool down completely then refrigerate it for 1 h.
5. Once the time is up, serve your blondies and enjoy.
Make it tastier:
To make it tastier, add in ¼ teaspoon of vanilla bean powder to the mix and enjoy.
(Calories: 562 | Total Fat: 26.2 g | Protein: 6 g| Total Carbs: 81.2 g)