Eating Clean Challenge: 25 Whole Food Recipes To Eat Better, Look Great, and Become Healthy - Paul Wilson (2016)
Peanut Butter Protein Bar
(Prep Time: 20 min | Cooking Time: 0 min | Servings 5)
· 1 cup of natural peanut butter
· ½ cup of coconut oil, melted
· ¼ cup of maple syrup
1. Combine all the ingredients in a medium bowl and mix them until they become smooth.
2. Pour the mix into a loaf pan and freeze for 2 h.
3. Once the time is up, allow it to set for 10 min then serve it and enjoy.
Make it tastier:
To make it tastier, add in a ¼ teaspoon of vanilla bean powder to the peanut butter mix and enjoy.
(Calories: 532 | Total Fat: 47.8 g | Protein: 12.9 g| Total Carbs: 20.7 g)