Eating Clean Challenge: 25 Whole Food Recipes To Eat Better, Look Great, and Become Healthy - Paul Wilson (2016)
Cleansing Greek Shrimp and Tomato
(Prep Time: 5 min | Cooking Time: 0 min | Servings 4)
· 1 pound of frozen shrimp, thawed and cooked
· 2 avocados, diced
· 2 bell peppers, finely chopped
· 1 cup of cherry tomatoes
· ½ cup of Greek yogurt
· ½ cup of cilantro, finely chopped
· ½ long cucumber, sliced
· 2 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar
· 1 clove of garlic, minced
· Black pepper
1. Combine the Greek yogurt with garlic and apple cider in a food processor and blend them smooth to make the dressing then set it aside.
2. Combine the rest of the ingredients in a large bowl and add in the dressing then mix them to combine the flavors.
3. Serve your salad right away and enjoy.
Make it tastier:
To make it tastier, add in 1 teaspoons of dry oregano to the salad dressing and enjoy.
(Calories: 378 | Total Fat: 33 g | Protein: 13.7 g| Total Carbs: 13.3 g)