Eating Clean Challenge: 25 Whole Food Recipes To Eat Better, Look Great, and Become Healthy - Paul Wilson (2016)
Crunchy Broccoli Fiber
(Prep Time: 5 min | Cooking Time: 6 min | Servings 4)
· The florets of 1 large head of broccoli
· 1 large green onion, finely chopped
· 1 tomato, finely chopped
· 1 avocado, diced
· ½ cup of almonds, sliced
· ¼ cup of clean mayo
· 3 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar
· 3 tablespoons of fresh parsley, finely chopped
· 2 cloves of garlic, minced
1. Bring a large salted pot of water to a boil then cook in it the broccoli for 1 min.
2. Drain the broccoli and place it in a large mixing bowl until it completely cools down then add to it the rest of the ingredients.
3. Toss the salad gently and adjust its seasoning then serve it and enjoy.
Make it tastier:
To make it tastier, add in ½ tablespoon of freshly chopped thyme to the salad and enjoy.
(Calories: 336 | Total Fat: 21.7 g | Protein: 12 g| Total Carbs: 31 g)