Eating Clean Challenge: 25 Whole Food Recipes To Eat Better, Look Great, and Become Healthy - Paul Wilson (2016)
Japanese Slim Waist
(Prep Time: 10 min | Cooking Time: 3 min | Servings 4)
· 3 tablespoon of low sodium soy sauce
· 1 tablespoon of fresh ginger, grated
· 2 teaspoons of honey
· 1 clove of garlic, peeled and minced
· 3 cups of quinoa, cooked
· 1 cup of edamame beans, shelled and cooked
· 1 cup of carrot, shredded
· ½ cup of egg whites
· ½ cucumber, peeled, halved and sliced
· 2 eggs
· 2 tablespoons of sesame seeds
1. Combine all the dressing ingredients in a small bowl and whisk them and set them aside.
2. Heat a skillet and grease it then cook in it the eggs with egg and a pinch of salt while stirring all the time.
3. Transfer the scrambled eggs with the rest of the salad ingredients and dressing to a large mixing bowl and toss them gently to combine the flavors.
4. Adjust the seasoning of the salad then serve it and enjoy.
Make it tastier:
To make it tastier, add in 3 tablespoons of lemon juice to the dressing and enjoy.
(Calories: 603 | Total Fat: 13.5 g | Protein: 27.4 g| Total Carbs: 94.1g)