Eating Clean Challenge: 25 Whole Food Recipes To Eat Better, Look Great, and Become Healthy - Paul Wilson (2016)
Easy Protein Boost Spicy Beef Steak Kebab
(Prep Time: 20 min | Cooking Time: 10 min | Servings 4)
· 1 pound of skirt steak, trimmed and cut into stripes
· 2 teaspoons of chili powder
· 2 teaspoons of cumin
· ¼ teaspoon of cayenne pepper
· Black pepper
1. Toss all the ingredients in a large bowl and adjust their seasoning then thread them onto skewers.
2. Preheat the grill and grill the steak kebab for 5 min while turning them often then set them aside and let them rest for 5 min.
3. Once the time is up, serve your kebab and enjoy.
Make it tastier:
To make it tastier, add in 1 teaspoon of chopped thyme to the steak mix with the rest of the spices and enjoy.
(Calories: 219 | Total Fat: 7.5 g | Protein: 34.8 g| Total Carbs: 1.2 g)