Eating Clean Challenge: 25 Whole Food Recipes To Eat Better, Look Great, and Become Healthy - Paul Wilson (2016)
After Gym Crusted Almond and Chicken Strips
(Prep Time: 5 min | Cooking Time: 14 min | Servings 5)
· 1 ½ pounds of chicken breasts, cut into strips
· 1 ½ cup of almond, ground
· 2 large eggs
· 1 tablespoon of onion powder
· 1 teaspoon of dry oregano
· Black pepper
1. Preheat the oven on 450 F.
2. Line up a baking sheet and grease it with a cooking spray then set it aside.
3. Mix the oregano with almond, onion powder, pepper and salt in a shallow dish and set it aside.
4. Cover the chicken breasts with a plastic and pound them until they become tender then dip them in the beaten eggs and roll them in the almond mix.
5. Place the chicken strips on baking sheet and bake them for 15 min then flip them and bake them for another 15 min.
6. Once the time is up, serve your chicken strips right away and enjoy.
Make it tastier:
To make it tastier, add in 1 teaspoon of garlic powder to the crust mix and enjoy.
(Calories: 70.6 | Total Fat: 4 g | Protein: 8 g| Total Carbs: 1.6 g)