Eating Clean Challenge: 25 Whole Food Recipes To Eat Better, Look Great, and Become Healthy - Paul Wilson (2016)
Flat Stomach Spicy Tuna Kebab
(Prep Time: 5 min | Cooking Time: 14 min | Servings 5)
· 1 pound of tuna, diced
· 1 cup of fresh cilantro, finely chopped
· 2 tablespoons of olive oil
· 2 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar
· 2 teaspoon of black pepper
· 2 teaspoon of Tabasco seasoning
· 2 teaspoons of salt
1. Toss all the ingredients in a large bowl then refrigerate it for 4 h.
2. Preheat the grill on 550 to 600 F.
3. Drain the tuna dices and thread them into skewers then grill them for 6 min while flipping them every now and then.
4. Serve you tuna kebab right away and enjoy.
Make it tastier:
To make it tastier, add in some tomato and bell pepper chunks to the tuna skewers before cooking them to add more flavor and enjoy.
(Calories: 67.6 | Total Fat: 2.6 g | Protein: 10.6 g| Total Carbs: 0.0 g)