Eating Clean Challenge: 25 Whole Food Recipes To Eat Better, Look Great, and Become Healthy - Paul Wilson (2016)
Light Dinner Potato and Salmon Packets
(Prep Time: 15 min | Cooking Time: 30 min | Servings 4)
· 4 (6 ounces) salmon fillets
· 4 potatoes, Thinly sliced
· 2 large oranges, halved
· 8 tablespoons of olive oil
· 2 lemons, halved
· Black pepper
1. Preheat the oven on 400 F.
2. Spread a sheet of oil on a working area and place in the middle of it the slices of ½ potato then drizzle them with 1 tablespoon of olive oil and season them with some salt and black pepper.
3. Season the salmon fillets with some salt and pepper then place 1 fillet on the potato pile and drizzle it as well with 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
4. Squeeze ½ of an orange on the salmon and potato pile followed by the juice of ½ lemon then seal the foil packet and place it on a baking sheet.
5. Repeat the process with the rest of the ingredients to make another 3 packets then bake them for 25 to 30 min.
6. Serve your salmon and potato packets warm and enjoy.
Make it tastier:
To make it tastier, sprinkle ½ teaspoon of freshly chopped oregano on each salmon fillets before cooking them and enjoy.
(Calories: 655 | Total Fat: 38.8 g | Protein: 37.4 g| Total Carbs: 44.3 g)